ABSOLUTE PRECISION FOR YOUR PACKAGE INSERTS
Customer-specific developments or the established industry standard. We are your partner for development and production.
A package insert should be easily legible, understandable and easy to use for patients. Due to the EU Directive 2004/27/EC (Readability Guideline), this should be ensured by the following specifications:
- Minimum font size of 9 points
- Minimum line spacing of 3 mm
- Folding edges should not impair the readability
- Sufficient contrast between the font and paper colour
- Sufficient opacity of the paper
Of course we guarantee absolute precision for each of our package inserts. Namely through camera inspection, inline measurement and in-process control in production.
Constant quality and accuracy are a matter of course with us. For at Bähren, exclusively trained specialists handle the exact operation of printing and folding machines and compliance with the quality-related, customer-specific and GMP guidelines.